[Firefox] Re: Need your help: Moving Firefox Help to support.mozilla.com

cesperanc cesperanc gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 22 de Janeiro de 2008 - 21:03:43 WET

Hello again David.

I do not know what kind of characters that are supported by SUMO, but I
suggest two lists with and without specific characters of our language.

With special characters:
"accessibility-pt-PT" -> "Acessibilidade"
"cookies-pt-PT" -> "Cookies"
"customization-pt-PT" -> "Personalização"
"download_manager-pt-PT" -> "Gestor de Transferências"
"forieusers-pt-PT" -> "Para utilizadores do Microsoft Internet Explorer"
"glossary-pt-PT" -> "Glossário"
"menu_reference-pt-PT" -> "Referências aos menus"
"mouse_shortcuts-pt-PT" -> "Atalhos de rato"
"popup-pt-PT" -> "Popup"
"prefs-pt-PT" -> "Preferências" or/and "Opções" depending, respectively, if
the user is using Firefox in a Gnu/Linux or Microsoft Windows operating
system
"shortcuts-pt-PT" -> "Atalhos"
"tabbed_browsing-pt-PT" -> "Navegação com separadores"
"using_firebird-pt-PT" -> "Utilizando o Firefox"

Without special characters:
"accessibility-pt-PT" -> "Acessibilidade"
"cookies-pt-PT" -> "Cookies"
"customization-pt-PT" -> "Personalizacao"
"download_manager-pt-PT" -> "Gestor de Transferencias"
"forieusers-pt-PT" -> "Para utilizadores do Microsoft Internet Explorer"
"glossary-pt-PT" -> "Glossario"
"menu_reference-pt-PT" -> "Referencias aos menus"
"mouse_shortcuts-pt-PT" -> "Atalhos de rato"
"popup-pt-PT" -> "Popup"
"prefs-pt-PT" -> "Preferencias" or/and "Opcoes" depending, respectively, if
the user is using Firefox in a Gnu/Linux or Microsoft Windows operating
system
"shortcuts-pt-PT" -> "Atalhos"
"tabbed_browsing-pt-PT" -> "Navegacao com separadores"
"using_firebird-pt-PT" -> "Utilizando o Firefox"

When I have some time I will start to review the portuguese files and'll be
awaiting for the diff with the changes to made in our localization.

Thanks for your help. Bye,

Cláudio Esperança

--
cesperanc@ 2008