[ANSOL-geral] Friendship from france!

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms 1407.org
Quinta-Feira, 7 de Novembro de 2019 - 22:24:16 WET

Hi,

I'd say that the main channels of online communication within ANSOL are
actually email and it's web and mumble servers.

Since telegram is half-free software and very popular among free
software minded people we thought it better to have an inclusive door
than a, for all practical purposes, closed door for those who are
telegram fans.

Best regards,
Rui