[ANSOL-geral] Friendship from france!

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori gmail.com
Domingo, 10 de Novembro de 2019 - 19:57:30 WET

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 9:10 AM maxime freepote
<maxime+ansol  freepoteries.fr> wrote:

> Oh, okay! I'm shocked to see that you use a proprietary software as a way of
> intern communication. Was it debated before choosing it? Or it's just very
> mainstream in portugal?

Well, my mistake being so brief: the telegram group isn't really an
official form of communication for ANSOL, but it was suggested one was
created our last assembly, and decided that members of the ANSOL
community could create an informal group there, which is the one I
pointed you towards.

As someone else already said, there is also a matrix group that
bridges with the telegram group, and the matrix solution should be
more acceptable freedom-wise, I believe.

Best regards,