[ANSOL-geral] Friendship from france!

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 5 de Novembro de 2019 - 16:48:07 WET

Hi Maxime!

ANSOL is the Portuguese Free Software association, and affiliated with
the FSFE. There are other, local or thematic, communities.

We have a more or less active community chatting on telegram, if you
wish to have a better way of meeting members of the community, even if
be warned, we speak in Portuguese on the channel:
https://t.me/ansolgeral

We also have a list of events on the website, but since they are in
Portuguese, here's the next few entries (that I think might be
interesting even if you don't know Portuguese):
* 09/11/2019 - PODES (podcast festival) https://podes.pt/
* 14/11/2019 - Wikipedia for public scientific literacy and science
teaching http://xv-enbe.campus.ciencias.ulisboa.pt/workshops/
* 22/11/2019 - DrupalDay Lisbon
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drupalday-lisboa-2019-associacao-drupal-portugal-registration-70024034773
* 02/12 to 05/12/2019 - Jenkins World 2019 Europe
https://www.cloudbees.com/devops-world/lisbon
* 07/12/2019 - GDG Devfest Lisbon https://devfest2019-2cbbf.firebaseapp.com/
* 12/12/2019 - GDG Devfest Leiria https://devfest.gdgleiria.xyz/

We are also planning or potentially organizing an "end of year get
together community dinner" (which you're more than welcome to come by
to), but there's still no defined date or location.

Best regards,