[ANSOL-geral] Friendship from france!

maxime freepote maxime+ansol freepoteries.fr
Terça-Feira, 5 de Novembro de 2019 - 15:32:59 WET

Olà!

I wont speak Portugese in this e-mail since I'm still learning and am at a very
poor level.

I'm Maxime, from France, and free software user/developer since a few years. I
participated in some free software events, and would like to meet you during
this winter. I'm in portugal since a week, and I'm keeping a house for the
moment, that I can't leave.

I would like to know if there are interesting event during this winter, and if
there is good places in Portugal to meet free software enthusiasts.

Also, is ANSOL the only portuguese association that's promoting free software?

If it's possible, I'd like to meet some of the members of this list, so I can
know how I could help at the local level to promote our projets.

Thanks reading me,
Maxime