[ANSOL-geral] [Off Topic] Fwd: Strange inquiry from France

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori gmail.com
Sábado, 11 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 17:28:03 WET

Ainda que off-topic, pode ser que alguém aqui tenha interesse em ajudar
esta pessoa numa "procura" de um objecto pelas ruas do Porto...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nicolas Rigaud <nicolas.rigaud  polymatheia.org>
Date: Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 4:48 PM
Subject: Strange inquiry from France

Hi Ansol,

Association Polymatheia is French society (association) that aims to
reduce digital divide with trainings to computer good practises and to
open-source and free softwares. This is not technically a LUG, even if
most founding members come from the local LUG (Apinux www.alpinux.org).

I have some sort of a problem here and I am sending you this pretty
strange inquiry. Some days ago I broke a snow globe (you know this
tourist thing : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_globe) in a Mayor
office here in France and I need to replace it with the same one. That
snow ball came from Porto. Would it be possible that someone help me
find out the same snow globe ?

I understand this is quite a weird request. However, if anyone is
willing to help me, I'll send all details about that snow globe in a
forthcoming message.

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

--
Nicolas Rigaud
Association Polymatheia