[ANSOL-geral] Será Bill Gates o anti-cristo ou a besta do apocalipse?

André Isidoro Fernandes Esteves aife netvisao.pt
Sexta-Feira, 22 de Maio de 2009 - 14:51:37 WEST

Será Bill Gates o anti-cristo ou a besta do apocalipse?

Since we're all using MICROSOFT products here, I thought I'd just let you know
these facts... Do you know that Bill gates' REAL name is William Henry Gates
III? Nowadays, he is known as Bill Gates (III) where "III" means the order of
third (3rd). So, what's so eerie about this name?

OK, if you take all the letters in Bill Gates III and then convert it in ASCII
code (American standard code for information interchange) and then ADD up all
the numbers...you will get 666, which is the number of the beast!!!

B = 66

I = 73

L = 76

L = 76

G = 71

A = 65

T = 84

E = 69

S = 83

I = 1

I = 1

I = 1__ = 666 !!!! THE NUMBER OF THE DEVIL

Coincidence? Maybe, but take WINDOWS 95 and do the SAME procedure and you will
get 666 too!!! And the same goes for MS-DOS 6.31!!! Are you sure this is not
a coincidence? You decide....

MS-DOS 6.21 ** 77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

WINDOWS 95 ** 87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1= 666

Okay now for the good part

For those of you who still have the OLD Excel 95 (not office 97), try this:

1. Open a new file.

2. Scroll down until you see row 95.

3. Click on the row 95 button, this highlights the whole row

4. Press tab, to move to the second column.

5. Now, move your mouse and click on help, THEN about Microsoft Excel

6. Press ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech support button simultaneously.

7. A WINDOW WILL APPEAR, TITLE: THE HALL OF TORTURED SOULS

This is really eerie, okay...it has a doom style format and you can walk all
around the hall (using your arrow keys)...and on the sides of the walls are
the names of the tortured souls....

8. NOW WALK UP THE STAIRS AND THEN COME BACK DOWN, FACE THE BLANK WALL AND
THEN TYPE IN EXCELKFA.

This will open the blank wall to reveal another secret passage, walk through
the passage and DO NOT fall off (this is the hard part!), when you get to the
end, you will see something really, really eerie.... (This is REALLY there! I
haven't been able to reach the end of this VERY narrow passage though.... -
WILANT)

At this point of time, countless witnesses all over the world have verified
that it is a real eye opener. It could be a joke by MS programmers or is it?

Wouldn't be surprise if Bill Gates was "The Antichrist", after all it was
already foretold in the Bible that someone powerful would rise up and lead
the world to destruction. And Bill Gates definitely has that kind of power in
his hands. More than 80% of the world's computers run on Windows and DOS
(including those at the Pentagon)! If all his products have some kind of
small program embedded (like this Hall of Tortured Souls) that can give him
control, setting off nuclear arsenals, creating havoc in security systems,
financial systems all over the world, etc. All from his headquarters isn't as
far off reality! Just using Internet Explorer may allow him to map out what
you have on your computer bit by bit each time you log on. Perhaps the end
times are near and this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Quote from the Bible:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to
receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy
or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number
of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate
the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."
Revelation 13:16-18.

See...it is something for you to think about if the Bible, in the Book of
Revelation, says that without the sign of the beast one would not be able to
buy, sell, do business transactions, etc. My question then to you now is
this...Is the Internet now a necessity in doing business?

The Internet also bears the sign. Note that the Internet is also commonly
known as the World Wide Web or WWW. One other way we write W is V/ (VI) so:

W W W = VI VI VI 6 6 6

This gives me something to ponder upon. Isn't everything going towards the
Internet? (i.e., buying/selling goods, business transactions) Isn't Microsoft
always on the move to have a monopoly when it comes to software technology?
And now, The Internet?

Revelations also says that the mark of the beast will be carried on one's Hand
and one's forehead. If the Internet would indeed be the sign of the beast
aren't we all starting to carry it on our hands and foreheads??? Screens
(forehead) and make use of the mouse (hand)??? Are things finally falling
into place or are we just letting our imagination run wild??? Remember, the
devil came to cheat, steal, and to destroy...so be VIGILANT about Bill Gates
and Microsoft.

"To agree or to not agree with the WWW or the Beast" is not the question.

What if the WWW is the 666? Or Bill Gates the Beast? What will you do??

Cancel subscriptions to the Internet? Resign from Microsoft? Set out a
campaign against Bill Gates on the Internet? Shut down all Windows 95
forever?

It will not do you any good...think about all this and pray, pray really hard,
or else.... Never Stop Believing...

Hall of tortured souls pics!

another windows trick
send this page to a friend