[ANSOL-geral][Fwd: Help needed at F.SDEM]

Rui Miguel Seabra rms arroba multicert.com
09 Jan 2002 18:04:29 -0500

--=-OHugpO6LcKpsBVYrJOHs

Joao,

I'm using english since I don't know how much Portuguese Matti and his
friend (also a potential member of this sacred fellowship) understand.

If Matti and his friend would join us, we'd be 4:
  Matti, his friend, Joao, Rui

I think that we shouldn't wait more than next monday to start searching
for best travel and hosting prices/conditions.

Hugs, rms

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 18:38, Jo=E3o Miguel Neves wrote:
> On Seg, 2002-01-07 at 16:37, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> > Joao, estaras a assinar o mail com a chave dsa em vez da chave rsa?
> > E que se calhar por isso e que eu nao consegui validar esta tua
> > mensagem!
> >=20
> > Ja agora, LAST CALL: alguem mais esta interessado em ir a FOSDEM?
> > E que senao, vou tentar desenrascar-me por mim so e mai nada!
> >=20
> Eu estou, se ainda n=E3o tiveres despachado tudo... :).
> --=20
> 						Joao Miguel Neves
--=20
+ So let's do it...?