[Eventos] Re: Authorizaton for Display of The Code at a Free Software Festival in Portugal

Rui Miguel Seabra rms ansol.org
Quinta-Feira, 13 de Maio de 2004 - 14:36:26 WEST

Hello Kaarle,

Thank you for your availability, but unfourtunately we can't afford to
spend all those euros to have the film here in time, as such, we'll have
to postpone screening it to another event.

Anyway, now we will be able to buy it and screen it on a later event by
summer time (I hope) and we will want to buy it with time enough so we
don't have to pay extra for the rushed transportation, so at which
on-line stores can we buy it, then?

Also, would your authorization to screen it extend to other events
organized by ANSOL, or was it just for these event? In case of the
former, would you send us an email explicitly saying that, in case we
have to show it to the authorities?

Once again, thank you very much,

Rui