[ANSOL-geral] Copy-me!!! webserie spbre pirataria digital

André Isidoro Fernandes Esteves aife netvisao.pt
Segunda-Feira, 26 de Outubro de 2015 - 23:15:37 WET

Webseries about piracy:
http://copy-me.org/category/web-series/

Site:
http://copy-me.org/

Copy-me is a PLATFORM about the sharing of knowledge and culture. About
laws, myths and misconceptions, about the Internet and the wide spread
of information and, of course, about all the benefits of sharing.

All the content here is under a free license, so that anybody can use
and share the information in any way he/she sees fit, without any sort
of restriction.