[ANSOL-geral] Fwd: [Direccao] Freedom not Fear: sessions, travel allowances, advocacy (21–24 Sept., Brussels)

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 28 de Agosto de 2018 - 23:08:40 WEST

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Digitalcourage e.V. <mail  digitalcourage.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018, 17:00
Subject: [Direccao] Freedom not Fear: sessions, travel allowances, advocacy
(21–24 Sept., Brussels)
To: ANSOL <contacto  ansol.org>

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

*Freedom not Fear 2018 is coming!* It's time to register for travel
allowances, to plan your trip, to announce your Freedom not Fear session,
to invite friends and colleagues and to arrange meetings with EU
MEP/officials:

*    Freedom not Fear 2018*
    21-24 September 2018 (Friday–Monday)
    Mundo B, Rue d
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Rue+d+Edimbourg+26,+BXL&entry=gmail&source=g>’Edimbourg
26, BXL
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Rue+d+Edimbourg+26,+BXL&entry=gmail&source=g>
    https://www.freedomnotfear.org
    contact  freedomnotfear.org
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnf_eu #FreedomNotFear

*(1) Register for travel allowances:*
https://aktion.digitalcourage.de/fnf2018

*(2) Announce your Freedom not Fear session.* We have a load of suggestions
for FNF2018 issues, amongst others: privacy legislation, tech development,
anti surveillance activism and EU elections 2019. Announce your workshop
here:
https://wiki.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/Freedom_Not_Fear_2018/Schedule
(If you need an account, please contact: friedemann.ebelt  digitalcourage.de
<friedemann.ebelt  digitalcourage.de?subject=FnF%20wiki%20account>)

*(3) Use the opportunity and arrange meetings with EU MEP/officials:*
https://pad.foebud.org/mepmeetings

*(4) Invite friends and colleagues:*
Forward this email, post the Freedom not Fear website and share our tweets:
https://twitter.com/fnf_eu

*(5) Join our international mailing list:*
https://www.freedomnotfear.org/join-us

Looking forward to seeing you in Brussels!

Friedemann Ebelt