[ANSOL-geral] Lisbon Open Data Maker Night, dia 29 de agosto

Ricardo Lafuente bollecs sollec.org
Sexta-Feira, 23 de Agosto de 2013 - 20:37:46 WEST

The Open Data Maker Nights is a concept coined and promoted by the Open
Knowledge Foundation. Over the past months, several Maker Nights have
been organized around the world.

On Thursday August 29, we’ll be hosting the first Lisbon Open Data Maker
Night. It will be an informal gathering focused on making stuff with
Open Data.

Everybody is welcome, you don’t need to be a skilled developer, data
scientist or designer to make things happen. We’ll prepare a list of
potential things people can work on, trying to cover different
skill-sets and interests. If these are your first steps in making things
with data we’ll pair you up with somebody that can get you started.

During the evening, everybody will have the opportunity to suggest tasks
and themes to work on instead.

Mais info aqui:
http://flipside.org/notes/open-data-maker-night/