Re: [ANSOL-geral] Plataforma de ensino on-line acessível a escolas

J M Cerqueira Esteves jmce artenumerica.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Junho de 2007 - 19:32:52 WEST

Marcos Marado wrote:
> Basicamente, a Microsoft tem um LMS (Learning Management System) chamado
> Blackboard

O Blackboard é da Blackboard, Inc.:
 http://www.blackboard.com/

Sugestão de leitura noutra vertente, para recordar e-lusões antigas e
recentes:

The Computer Delusion
http://www.tnellen.com/ted/tc/computer.htm

"In 1922 Thomas Edison predicted that "the motion picture is destined to
revolutionize our educational system and ... in a few years it will
supplant largely, if not entirely, the use of textbooks." Twenty-three
years later, in 1945, William Levenson, the director of the Cleveland
public schools' radio station, claimed that "the time may come when a
portable radio receiver will be as common in the classroom as is the
blackboard." Forty years after that the noted psychologist B. F.
Skinner, referring to the first days of his "teaching machines," in the
late 1950s and early 1960s, wrote, "I was soon saying that, with the
help of teaching machines and programmed instruction, students could
learn twice as much in the same time and with the same effort as in a
standard classroom."