[ANSOL-geral] Daniel "Gentoo" Robbins sai da Microsoft

Pedro MG pedro.garcia tquadrado.com
Terça-Feira, 14 de Fevereiro de 2006 - 20:21:30 WET

Hoje é um dia feliz para o movimento.
O Daniel Robbins, que pescado pela Microsoft após falência pessoal,
abandonou Redmond pelo seu pé.

Mais no artigo do Slashdot /.
"ZDNet is reporting that Daniel Robbins, the founder of Gentoo Linux,
has left his job at Microsoft after only eight months. From the article:
'The reason I decided to leave had to do with my specific experiences
working in Microsoft's Linux Lab,' says Robbins. 'I wasn't able to work
at my full level of technical ability and I found this frustrating"

http://rss.slashdot.org/Slashdot/slashdot?m=3694