[ANSOL-geral] Governo Norueguês adere aos formatos abertos

Pedro MG seti tquadrado.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Julho de 2005 - 07:43:52 WEST

Viva,

do Slashdot:

| Norwegian Minister: No More Proprietary Formats                    |
|   from the say-that-might-work-elsewhere-too dept.                 |
|   posted by timothy on Monday June 27, @15:01 (Data Storage)       |
|   http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/27/1724237     |

[0]Been on TV writes "The Norwegian Minister of Modernization today at a
press conference in Oslo declared that [1]proprietary formats will no
longer be acceptable in communcation with government. He also calls for
all parts of government to have a plan ready by 2006 for use of open
source solutions. Taking great care not to mention the name Microsoft
directly, but rather referring to 'the spreadsheet almost everyone uses'
or saying this is the last time I will present a plan for information
technology being broadcast on the net in Windows Media, the Minister
sent
strong signals in the direction of Redmond to open up or become
irrelevant to the Norwegian Government."

--
pedro mg