[ANSOL-geral]Re: Free software and world heritage

Benoît Sibaud benoit.sibaud arroba wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 2 21:51:01 2003

Hi,

>  Of course that ANSOL supports the "Free software and world heritage"
> project.
>
>  We'd love to be included in the "Supports" page.
>
> Here's an html piece you can use to reference us:
> <li>
> association)</li>

Thank you very much. ANSOL has been added on
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/mankind/support since yesterday.
(in fact just in the Savannah CVS since the FSF Europe website update was
broken; should be fixed now and online in few hours).

Last news: the project has been mentionned today on one of the main French
radio (large audience), Real audio stream (I've got an Ogg version) and
full text on line at
http://www.radiofrance.fr/chaines/france-inter01/information/chroniques/chr=
onique/index.php?chronique_id=20020145

Regards,