[ANSOL-geral][recortes] Desktop Dreams in the Wake of MandrakeSoft's Bankruptcy

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Fri Jan 17 01:41:01 2003

Desktop Dreams in the Wake of MandrakeSoft's Bankruptcy
http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=193

    Timothy R. Butler writes "Linux's dreams for the desktop died today
    with Mandrake's bankruptcy filling. Yes, it was a worthy cause, and we
    fought hard, but now it is time to admit it -- it is over. No more.
    Finished. Done. Kaput. GNU/Linux's true place is on the server, and its
    time for everyone to recognize that. Is everyone with me?"