[ANSOL-geral](recortes] India...

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Wed Nov 20 18:20:01 2002

MP opens windows to Linux
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/11/19/1953223

    BHOPAL: Madhya Pradesh has shut the door on Bill Gates. The state
    government schemes will use Linux software. Chief minister Digvijay
    Singh personally conveyed this to Microsoft boss Bill Gates during an
    interaction last week in New Delhi. Ã,Â"For us it is not a question of
    Microsoft versus Linux. It is just a matter of choosing between a free
    software and a monopoly. We feel that when we are putting public
    information out in the open, then it ...

Tonight Live: Comdex Update, Linux Supercomputing
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/11/19/1949234

    Tuesday, November 19th, 2002, from Chicago IL, home of Goose Island
    Beer. Tonight LIVE on www.thelinuxshow.com At 6pm pt, 7pm mt, 8pm ct,
    and 9pm et.... Kevin Hill, Jeff Gerhardt, Doc Searls (Linux Journal),
    Arne Flones and Russ Pavlicek; are back live tonight. We have a great
    show lined up tonight on The Linux Show!!