[ANSOL-geral]The Rise of Intellectual Property and How It Threatens Creativity

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Tue May 28 15:23:01 2002

"Copyrights and Copywrongs
The Rise of Intellectual Property and How It Threatens Creativity"
by Siva Vaidhyanathan
http://www.nyupress.nyu.edu/authbook.msql?$string&book=0814788068

"It has taken lawyers 200-plus years to morph copyright law from the
balanced compromise that our framers struck to the extraordinary system of
control that it has become. In this beautifully written book, a nonlawyer
has uncovered much of the damage done. Copyrights and Copywrongs is a rich
and compelling account of the bending of American copyright law, and a
promise of the balance that we could once again make the law
become."-Lawrence Lessig, Stanford Law School and author of Code and Other
Laws of Cyberspace

Recomenda-se vivamente...

1,

Lopo