[ANSOL-geral]a forca dos lobis

Rui Miguel Seabra rms arroba 1407.org
Mon Jul 15 19:49:02 2002

--C+ts3FVlLX8+P6JN

Por outro lado na Noruega...

Norwegian Government Expires Microsoft Contract
[ Microsoft ]Posted by CmdrTaco on 06:36 PM July 15th, 2002
from the good-for-them dept.
Jeppe Salvesen writes "The Norwegian sites are bristling with the news,
and hopefully this will leak worldwide. The Norwegian Government has
dropped their contract with Microsoft. Microsoft had an exclusive deal
with national and regional government. Administration Secretary Victor
D. Norman states that 'we feel that our contract with Microsoft in
reality has given Microsoft a monopoly in a field where competition
would serve us better.'. My translation. The race is on."

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/nett/article.jhtml?articleID=362898

--C+ts3FVlLX8+P6JN

--C+ts3FVlLX8+P6JN--