[ANSOL-geral]Flash and Open Source

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Wed Apr 17 02:33:01 2002

Se alguém quiser, souber e puder responder ;-)

Flash and Open Source

    [0]Anders Schneiderman asks: "I'm involved in a project that's planning
    to create open source toys for educating people around complicated
    policy questions (e.g., policy on prescription drugs). We'd really like
    to use Flash as our main language, but we're concerned about the fact
    that the major Flash development tools cost $500--more than some of the
    community group folks we want to involve can afford. I took a look at
    Sourceforge, and while there are plenty of projects that offer ways to
    create Flash for free, there didn't seem to be any v.1 general
    development tools. Did I miss something? If you want to build Flash and
    you don't want to pay $500, how do you do it (aside from copying
    somebody else's, which as Bill Gates told us is just bad, bad, bad)?
    And if there aren't any powerful open source tools for it, any thoughts
    on why?"
Links
    0. mailto:schneida arroba seiu.org