[Firefox] Firefox 29 (Australis UI), community reboot?

Pascal Chevrel pascal mozilla.com
Terça-Feira, 15 de Abril de 2014 - 23:13:23 WEST

Hi guys,

Sorry I don't write in Portuguese (but I can mostly read it). I am
Pascal Chevrel, some of you might already know me, I have been involded
in Mozilla for more than 12 years, first as a volunteer, later as an
employee. I work in the localization team for Mozilla.

I am trying to find help to reboot the Portuguese community, starting of
course by the localization of the products and web pages, but not only.
Unfortunately the Mozilla community is probably in a worse state today
than 3 or 4 years ago. Let's fix that!

Currently, we have only two people maintaining everything mozilla
relatef in Portuguese, and our locale leader is Carlos Simaõ.

First immediate goal: We really need a third person to help Carlos
breathe a bit.

This list has more than 120 subscribers, it has not had a message since
2011 but some of you may still be lurking and want to be involved in
Mozilla (not just localization of course). If you are interested, I
really encourage you to either respond to this message via this list
and/or to contact me (pascal  mozilla.com) and Carlos (lloco73  gmail.com)
by email.

Thanks in advance!

Pascal