[Firefox] Thunderbird 3

João Miguel Neves joao.neves intraneia.com
Terça-Feira, 3 de Junho de 2008 - 18:27:04 WEST

A informação que tenho é dada pelo Simon Paquet:

Ankit, just to make this clear right up-front. My inquiry was just about
pre-releases of Thunderbird 3 (codename Shredder), not the final release.

The final release is not expected before the end of this year and no deadlines have been finalized for it.

The next *pre-release* (Shredder alpha2) will happen between mid- and end-July with a likely code/string freeze on July 8.

Cumprimentos,
João Miguel Neves