[ANSOL CSI] Fwd: [Direccao] Freedom not Fear 2016: 14–17 October, Brussels – Register for travel allowances now!

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 8 de Agosto de 2016 - 09:06:29 WEST

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Digitalcourage e.V. <mail  digitalcourage.de>
Date: Mon, Aug 8, 2016, 09:00
Subject: [Direccao] Freedom not Fear 2016: 14–17 October, Brussels –
Register for travel allowances now!
To: ANSOL <contacto  ansol.org>

Dear fellow activists,

*Freedom not Fear 2016* is a BarCamp and conference for civil rights
activists from all across Europe. Representatives from non-governmental
organisations meet in Brussels for four days to work for freedom in the
digitised world. We plan action and we take action against increasing
surveillance and other attacks on civil rights. We want to live in freedom,
not in fear. Join us!

    14–17 October 2016 (Friday–Monday)
    Mundo B, Rue d’Edimbourg 26, BXL
    https://www.freedomnotfear.org
    contact [at] freedomnotfear [dot] org

*Contribute your session!*
Freedom not Fear 2016 is looking forward to your ideas, your campaign, your
workshop: Tell us what you or your NGO have been doing on a certain topic.
Programme & schedule:
    Friday, 14 October: (evening) arrival, welcome, keynote with
discussion, get-together
    Saturday & Sunday: your session, BarCamp, workshops, networking,
outdoor action
    Monday, 17 October: meetings with Members of the European Parliament
Note: the schedule is work in progress, the latest version can be found in
the Freedom not Fear wiki.
https://wiki.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/Freedom_Not_Fear_2016/Schedule

*Register for travel allowances*
Freedom not Fear 2016 is self-organised and free, and you do not have to
register. Now, thanks to MEPs Julia Reda, Jan Philipp Albrecht and Josef
Weidenholzer you can apply for travel allowances.
https://aktion.digitalcourage.de/fnf2016-en

*Join us and help us organise!*
We’d love to have your helping hand to organise Freedom not Fear 2016 in
Brussels. Here is how you can support us:
https://www.freedomnotfear.org/2016/fnf16-announcement . For further
information, please check the Freedom not Fear wiki and website or email us:
contact [at] freedomnotfear [dot] org

Digitalcourage e.V.
Marktstraße 18
33602 Bielefeld