[ANSOL-geral] DNS Censorship (DNS Lies) As Seen By RIPE Atlas

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 21 de Dezembro de 2015 - 14:08:10 WET

Boas,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 10:38 AM, J M Cerqueira Esteves
<jmce  artenumerica.com> wrote:
> A propósito da prática de falsificação/sabotagem DNS de que o arranjo de
> censura extrajudicial da "cívica" MAPINET é exemplo:
>
> Stéphane Bortzmeyer
> "DNS Censorship (DNS Lies) As Seen By RIPE Atlas"
> https://labs.ripe.net/Members/stephane_bortzmeyer/dns-censorship-dns-lies-seen-by-atlas-probes

Interessante isto vir do RIPE, a entidade que, em toda a sua
abrangência, pode efectivamente fazer algo quanto a este assunto.

Como diz alguém num comentário:
"Should we mandate our users to think about ethics every time they
measure? Or only if it's "a weird research topic"? Should we enforce
anything in this space? If so, what and how? What is an (un)ethical
measurement, anyway? Is that only a question for certain measurement
types, or countries of vantage points? Or is that a property of the
underlying question wee seek answers for?

Perhaps a RIPE Labs article kicking off this subject is in order. At
least, I'm volunteering to do that :-) Then perhaps it'll be possible
to probe (pun intended) the sensitivity of our community in this
sense."

Cumprimentos,
--
Marcos Marado