[ANSOL-geral] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Rafael Morais rafael.a1200 gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 3 de Novembro de 2009 - 15:45:53 WET

LinkedIn
------------

Rafael Morais requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Pedro,

- Rafael

Accept invitation from Rafael Morais
http://www.linkedin.com/e/GKHfZ_O4Yba-aMTx3sFxSi34UKIQ6V8BWnFfTUYE0am/blk/I1555380166_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYSdz4Me3cRdjkNiiYQhCkTp7lxgiYNd3APe3sTcPwLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Rafael Morais
http://www.linkedin.com/e/GKHfZ_O4Yba-aMTx3sFxSi34UKIQ6V8BWnFfTUYE0am/blk/I1555380166_2/39vdzoNc3wPdjkRckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ask/inv-23/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation