[ANSOL-geral]Fw: Survey on Open Source Software Development based Virtual Communities

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Thu Sep 25 15:07:01 2003

Viva,

Achei interessante e como nem todos devem estar registados no SF.NET ;)

1,

Lopo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Prajwal Basnet" <praj arroba usq.edu.au>
To: <sitaar arroba users.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 5:17 AM
Subject: Survey on Open Source Software Development based Virtual
Communities

The University of
Southern Queensland (USQ)
Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350
AUSTRALIA

http://www.usq.edu.au

Information Systems Department
Faculty of Business

Southern Queensland on Free-Open Source Software (Free-OSS)
Development. The development of Free-OSS has generated considerable
interest in the academic research community. We would like to gain
a better understanding of how virtual communities such as
SourceForge.net operate and the factors which have enabled their
widespread success. This will help to raise awareness of Free-OSS
development and its potential as an alternative to traditional
forms of software development.

As a member of the SourceForge.net virtual community, we ask for your
help in conducting this research project. An online questionnaire of
SourceForge.net developers is located at:
 http://www.javaram.com/pbsurvey/index.asp

We would be greatful if you could complete this short questionnaire
which will take around 10 minutes to fill in.

You may be assured of complete confidentiality. Your SourceForge.net
email address will only be used to contact you about this research
project and its results if you are interested. At no time will it be
used for any other purpose. The results of this project will be
published in aggregate form, so you will never be personally
identified as part of the results of this study.

I would like to thank you in advance for participating in this study,
and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have through
email.

Sincerely,

Prajwal Basnet
Project Director