[ANSOL-geral]Software Livre como Patrim ónio da Humanidade

Ruben Leote Mendes ruben arroba nocturno.org
Wed Feb 26 01:59:02 2003

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4

Proposta =E0 UNESCO para considerar o Software Livre como=20
Patrim=F3nio da Humanidade:

----- Forwarded message from Beno=EEt Sibaud <bsibaud arroba april.org> -----

From: Beno=EEt Sibaud <bsibaud arroba april.org>
To: contacto arroba ansol.org
Subject: Free software and world heritage
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:27:33 +0100

Hi,

APRIL and FSF Europe set up a working group to have Free Software
classified as an intangible world cultural heritage by UNESCO.
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/mankind
(details, argumentation, links, etc)

This project was represented at Libre Software Meeting 2002 (Bordeaux,
France): a round table with A. Diakit=E9 (UNESCO), P. Aigrain (UE) and I has
been organized. And some software have been given to UNESCO (eg GNU project
source by RMS). Summary, pictures, slides and report at
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/mankind/lsm2002/

We also worked on the "World memory" UNESCO project: we sent a
submission for "Free Software", which'll be examined in the next months by
the project comittee.
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/mdm/en/index_mdm.htm

How to help?
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/mankind/help

Sincerely,

--=20
Beno=EEt Sibaud
"Free Software and World Heritage"
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/mankind

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20
R=FAben Leote Mendes - ruben arroba nocturno.org

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4--