[ANSOL-geral]No Linux Crypto in Iraq

Ivo Martins ivomm arroba myrealbox.com
Wed Dec 17 11:58:01 WET 2003

--=-LDT7VB5FTm8N/PEd54pJ

Letter to the US Department of Commerce on Exporting Linux to Iraq:
http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=3D7318 -- Did you know that it's
legal for US citizens to send proprietary OSs with crypto support to
Iraq, but illegal to send current Linux distributions with the same
functionality? We asked attorneys Roszel Thomsen and Toni Paytas of
Thomsen and Burke LLP to help us draft a letter to the US Department
of Commerce asking for much-needed reform in the export regulations.

--=20
Please don't send me any WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

--=-LDT7VB5FTm8N/PEd54pJ
	assinada digitalmente

--=-LDT7VB5FTm8N/PEd54pJ--