[ANSOL-geral][recortes] Microsoft: You Need Permission to Sell Our Software

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Wed Oct 30 17:02:01 2002

Microsoft: You Need Permission to Sell Our Software
in Slashdot

    IEEEmember writes "Microsoft has objected to the sale of bankrupt
    KMart's Bluelight.com Internet unit to United Online. Microsoft's
    objection to the sale is based on the non-transferability of software
    licenses protected by copyright law according to the Reuters story
    on Yahoo! News. This action by Microsoft should serve as a warning to
    any corporation that has a significant investment in Microsoft
    licenses. Dependency on Microsoft licenses may grant Microsoft the
    ability to veto your business decisions."
Links

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=582&e=1&cid=582&u=/nm/20021
029/wr_nm/retail_kmart_bluelight_dc

Muito interessante, não é?