[ANSOL-geral][recortes] EMI Customer Relations Tells It Like It Is

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Sat Nov 9 22:34:01 2002

Ora! Isto é que é *filosofia* :-)

-------------------

EMI Customer Relations Tells It Like It Is
in SlashDot

    [0]hype7 writes "The Register is [1]running a story about the most
    outrageous email sent from a customer services rep at EMI in Germany to
    a customer who had difficulty playing a copy-protected CD in his CD
    player. One of the most stunning lines from the translation: "If you
    plan to continue protesting about future audio media releases with copy
    protection, forget it; copy protection is a reality, and within a
    matter of months more or less all audio media worldwide are copy
    protected. And this is a good thing for the music industry. In order to
    make this happen we will do anything within our power - whether you
    like it or not.""
Links
    0. [removido]
    1. http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/28009.html