[ANSOL-geral][recortes] GNU/Hurd Delayed To Fix Disk Size, Serial I/O Limitations

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Sat Nov 9 22:13:02 2002

Esta envio porque houve em tempos alguém na lista interessado no Hurd ;-)

GNU/Hurd Delayed To Fix Disk Size, Serial I/O Limitations
in SlashDot

    gregger writes "This [0]Infoworld article indicates that the GNU/Hurd
    is still waiting to stampede. Evidently they have to switch from the
    GNU Mach implementation they're using now to OSKit's Mach which will
    help them support faster serial I/O and larger hard discs. Currently
    GNU/Hurd will only support somewhere between 1 to 2 GB partitions."
Links
    0.
http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/02/11/06/021106hngnudelay.xml?s=IDG
NS