[ANSOL-geral][recortes] Mandrake Announces Turn-Key Clustering Distribution

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Fri Nov 1 00:20:01 2002

Mandrake Announces Turn-Key Clustering Distribution

    joestar writes "According to their [0]website, Mandrake and partners
    (Bull, INPG/INRIA...) have launched an 'easy-to-deploy easy-to-use
    Linux Clustering solution,' that has already been tested on a 40-node
    cluster. Of course, it's published under the GPL, comes with parallel
    applications, and is available for download [1]as an ISO. It seems the
    project is [2]financed by French government. It's great because I've
    always dreamed of having my own supercomputer at home."
Links
    0. http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/
    1. http://clic.mandrakesoft.com/download.html
    2. http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/press/pr?n=/pr/products/2398