[ANSOL-geral][reflectir] A Linux User Goes Back

Lopo de Almeida lopo.almeida arroba sitaar.com
Thu Jul 11 15:19:01 2002

A Linux User Goes Back

    An anonymous reader says "A friend of mine recently switched to using
    Windows XP after three and a half years of Linux. I thought the
    community might benefit from reading [0]his story. Even as a dedicated
    Linux user, I agree with many of his points. 'Unix on the desktop" has
    come along way in recent years, yet could still stand much improvement.
    It is no longer an issue of having a fancy GUI (KDE can't get much
    better), but rather the real problems lie in the foundation.' Some of
    his points are wrong, but it's a reasonable article.
Links
    0. http://members.optusnet.com.au/~knigits/articles/switched_back.html