[ANSOL-geral]Rede Empresarial de Software Livre

Ruben Leote Mendes ruben arroba nocturno.org
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:45:03 +0000

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 10:19:30PM +0000, Jo=E3o Miguel Neves wrote:
> Sem a defini=E7=E3o da GBN para nos guiar, a ideia inicial =E9 reunir um
> conjunto de empresas que apoiem as pessoas na instala=E7=E3o, configura=
=E7=E3o e
> de=EAm suporte ao Software Livre. Quando a GBN for lan=E7ada =E9 prov=E1v=
el que
> v=E1rias destas empresas consigam o estatuto, pelo que tenho visto. Mas
> neste momento n=E3o h=E1 qualquer diferen=E7a entre empresas que trabalhe=
m s=F3
> com Software Livre ou n=E3o (aten=E7=E3o que nem na GBN se vai exigir tal,
> pelo menos pelas propostas que tenho visto).

Porque n=E3o utilizar um esquema semelhante =E0 GNU Service Directory [0],=
=20
substituindo onde est=E1 "GNU software" por "free software":

" Before FSF will list your name in the GNU Service Directory, we ask
that you agree informally to the following terms:

1. You will not restrict (except by copyleft) the use or distribution
of any software, documentation, or other technical information you
supply anyone in the course of modifying, extending, or supporting GNU
software.  This includes any information specifically designed to
ameliorate the use of GNU software.

2. You will not take advantage of contact made through the Service
Directory to advertise an unrelated business (e.g., sales of
non-GNU-related proprietary information).  You may spontaneously
mention your availability for general consulting, but you should not
promote a specific unrelated business unless the client asks. "

[0] http://www.fsf.org/prep/service.html

--=20
R=FAben Leote Mendes - ruben arroba nocturno.org

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl--