[ANSOL-geral] fsfe-portugal@gnu.org

João Miguel Neves joao arroba silvaneves.org
26 Nov 2001 23:49:05 +0000

--=-rt0FUNC3hQwC365KB2b9

On Seg, 2001-11-26 at 19:55, Vasco Figueira wrote:
> > 	Let's face it : fsfe-portugal will contain nothing and be useless for
> > months. I see as very good that the ansol list became the primary discu=
ssion
> > list. Instead of having an empty fsfe-portugal list let's just use it f=
or
> > archive purposes if you don't mind.
>=20
> Ok, we can disable mail delivery for all subscribers of fsfe-portugal=20
> and have ansol-geral as the main discussion list.
>=20
Someone should put a warning that fsfe-portugal arroba gnu.org won't work. If
you don't, any mail that goes to that address will never be seen by any
of the subscribers.
--=20
						Joao Miguel Neves

--=-rt0FUNC3hQwC365KB2b9