[ANSOL-geral] fsfe-portugal@gnu.org

Vasco Figueira figueira arroba europe.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:55:45 +0000

Hi all,

Loic Dachary wrote:

> 	Let's face it : fsfe-portugal will contain nothing and be useless for
> months. I see as very good that the ansol list became the primary discussion
> list. Instead of having an empty fsfe-portugal list let's just use it for
> archive purposes if you don't mind.

Ok, we can disable mail delivery for all subscribers of fsfe-portugal
and have ansol-geral as the main discussion list.

In practice this will be ok, but beare in mind that ansol and
fsfe-portugal are not exactly the same. Although, *for now* this
shouldn't be an inconvenient, soo... go ahead.
--
Regards,

Vasco Figueira