[ANSOL-geral] fsfe-portugal@gnu.org

Ruben Leote Mendes ruben arroba nocturno.org
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:07:14 +0000

--TiqCXmo5T1hvSQQg

Hello Lo=EFc,

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 10:35:31AM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:
>=20
> 	Could one of the administrators of the ansol-geral arroba listas.ansol.org
> subscribe the fsfe-portugal arroba gnu.org mailing list ? I only mean this for
> archival purposes, of course, since all discussions are now taking place =
on
> ansol-geral arroba listas.ansol.org.=20

I don't think that is a good idea.

1 - Almost everyone is subscribed to both mailing-list so we will receive
    all messages twice. We can solve this by unsubscribing everybody from
    fsfe-portugal.

2 - The ansol-geral list is managed by mailman also and has online archives
    so anyone interested can download them.

3 - The fsfe-portugal list can be used for FSFE related matters. This will
    be most useful if/when the Portuguese chapter is born.

I am disabling the delivery to fsfe-portugal arroba gnu.org for now until we decide
what is the best solution.

--=20
R=FAben Leote Mendes - ruben arroba nocturno.org

--TiqCXmo5T1hvSQQg

--TiqCXmo5T1hvSQQg--