[Eventos] Re: Authorizaton for Display of The Code at a Free Software festivalin Portugal

Rui Miguel Seabra rms ansol.org
Terça-Feira, 11 de Maio de 2004 - 10:29:54 WEST

Thank you,

The message I sent was PGP/Mime digitally signed.
It appears your email program has a small problem with this established
standard, so I wont digitally sign this one.

What I wrote was:

Hello,

   This weekend we organize a Free Software Party with installation
parties of GNU/Linux, OpenBSD and other Free Software operating systems,
as well as some talk panels.

   It was suggested that we could play The Code at the event but, of
course, we would need explicit authorization for that.

   Will you allow us to exhibit The Code on our event on May 15th, 2004?

Thanks in advance,

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Secretary, http://www.ansol.org/ansol.en.html
Cellular: +351-93-3255619

ps: I'm sorry for the repeated email, but CC was wrong