[Eventos] Authorizaton for Display of Revolution OS at a Free Software festival in Portugal

Rui Miguel Seabra rms ansol.org
Segunda-Feira, 10 de Maio de 2004 - 16:59:07 WEST

Hello,

   This weekend we organize a Free Software Party with installation
parties of GNU/Linux, OpenBSD and other Free Software operating systems,
as well as some talk panels.

   It was suggested that we could play Revolution OS at the event but, of
course, we would need explicit authorization for that.

   Will you allow us to exhibit Revolution OS on our event on May 15th, 2004?

Thanks in advance,

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Secretary, http://www.ansol.org/ansol.en.html
Cellular: +351-93-3255619

ps: I'm sorry for the repeated email, but CC was wrong